Digital dermatoscope with an image resolution superior to Full HD for confocal laser scanning microscopy for use in the clinical and dermatoscopic assessment of skin lesions:
• Brilliant image quality in dermatoscopy
• High precision optics: 15x – 200x magnification
• Clinical images with autofocus
• Camera with 2.8″ touch display
In combination with the VivaScope 1500, the VivaCam generates a dermatoscopic overview for navigation during the confocal examination. The dermatoscopic overview and the confocal image correlate precisely, thus providing detailed information for a comprehensive and reliable diagnosis.
• Standardised image quality
• Dermatoscopic and clinical images with only one device
• Examination-friendly camera ergonomics
• Intuitive software control via camera handle and touch display
The integrated follow-up function offers the possibility of precisely comparing the progression of skin lesions over time. Digital reports of a diagnosis including the captured images can be printed and shared easily.
A patented high-precision optical system process ensures that colour, brightness variations or geometric distortions do not occur. Thus, consistent image quality and uniformity enable follow-ups over years avoiding time-consuming manual calibration.